They are just so… really really awesome.
S from Mix Speaker’s,Inc.
My favorite photos of Mix Speaker's,Inc. | Part 1
My favorite photos of S | Part 1
I feel like posting this again because soon is halloween. ♥
Photos/Edit/Make-Up/Hair from darrencrisstastic.
My favorite photos of keiji | Part 1
Mix Speaker’s, Inc. - Wish You Good Luck on Your Shiny Voyage!
My favorite Photos of AYA | Part 1
- Who cooks: In my headcanon Miki is the one who cooks I bet he knows some delicious recipes.
- Who does the laundry and other chores: Both. I don’t actually think they have ‘roles’ in a relation ship, they are equal.
- How many children do they have: Hehehe / or at least one not really sure.
- Who’s more dominant: Hm… even I said they are equal… Miki is a bit more dominant.
- Favorite nonsexual activity: For Miki it would be draw and for Yuki gameing but for both together maybe meeting friends and get drunk. xD
- Their favorite place to be together: I think of a quiet garden more like a conservatory or something they there just have time for each other
- Any traditions: In winter they sit together and drink hot choclate every Christmas Eve and wait for to give each other a present.
- Their “song”: This is a really hard question… I can just think of ‘Heavy in your Arms’.
- What they do for each other on holidays: First holiday day they meet somewhere in a coffee shop and the one who is first there already ordered for the other.
- Where did they go for their honeymoon: They would go in something like a health resort like Kusatsu
- Where did they first meet: They meet first somekind of studio or something because they there in the same lable.
- Any pets: Well Miki will have cats and Yuki a dog
- What do they fight over: They probably fight over Mikis teasing then it will be to much for poor Yuki.
- Do they go on vacations, if so where: A little outside tokyo or visiting there familys.
My answere is a little bit late but here you go :D
My favorite Photos of seek | Part 1
My favorite photos of YUKI | Part 1
My favorite photos of MIKI | Part 1